Thursday, December 9, 2010

December 9 – Party Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans. (Author: Shauna Reid)

Party? I had several baby showers. I mean a lot of showers. Each one was different and so much fun. The best part of it was not gifts but the excitement I felt when I walked in. My first one in my husband's hometown was full of women who were so extremely excited. I seriously was overwhelmed with all the love I was shown by them. They showered me with gifts, advice, food, hugs and kisses...all because of this little bundle I was expecting and they had yet to meet. It is hard to explain the feeling of being surrounded by people who are so excited for you and your little one. It is so surreal, the feeling of truly being loved.

1 comment: