Monday, December 13, 2010

Dec 13 – Action

December 13 – Action
When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step? (Author: Scott Belsky)


This next year I want to be more organized. Which I understand may be near impossible because my life is going to drastically change because of my new little one. But that is the reason for me wanting that. Not for control but for more time with her. I don't want to be so overwhelmed by life that I miss the moments.

I want to be that parent who enjoys it all and is not so overwhelmed and busy to appreciate my little one. I also want to enjoy my husband. I don't have plans to make all this happen. But I do believe in mind over matter. So lets see how well this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment