Thursday, July 8, 2010

Yes I know

Yes, I am fully aware that there has been a tremendous lack of commitment to this blog lately. And I have no excuse but I do have reasons.
Let's see if you are understanding enough.
  1. I have been tired and napping a lot lately.
  2. This whole tired thing has left no energy to workout, so now there are a few additional pounds to deal with.
  3. I have thrown up a few times and I hate throwing up.
  4. I have had to go the the doctor a few time within the last few months.
  5. I can't stand the smell of cooking meat so no home cooked meals for the hubby.

All to let you know that we are expecting a little one. Yes I am a little late. I realize this should have been breaking news. But choosing between writing on my blog and taking a nap. I choose taking a nap.

I promise to post pictures soon to document the whole experience. Until laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment